
Time Flies.
Did you ever feel like there wasn't enough time in a day? That's how I feel lately as I adjust to being back at school and a different schedule then I'm used to. I have a feeling the next 8 months are going to fly by. Four classes means I'm at school for three hours on four nights a week. Not to mention that I'm a graduate assistant so I work for the university 10 hours a week. I'm a wife so I attend to the housework and taking care of the hubby. And I'm a substitute teacher!
I like it though :)
With Brent working nights it gives me something to do. (And the thought of graduating with a Master's degree at the end of the summer helps too!) I find myself enjoying these classes. I am interested and want to learn more. So yes my life may be busier then it has been, but then again, it's life and life is a never-ending cycle of busyness.
No comments:
Post a Comment