Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!

I feel like a kid again! It's a SNOW DAY! No classes! Definitely a well needed night off after yesterday. Yesterday I had the WORST migraine I think I've ever had. 

So since it is the first day of a new month <February> I thought I would set some goals for the month!






My February Goals

1. Make more homemade meals and less frozen.
2. Put away my clothes each day rather then waiting until the end of the week.
3. Make time to "read for fun"
4. Scrapbook another wedding page






This list could go on and on as there are many things I need to do, and many things I want to accomplish but I thought the best way to start my never-ending list is by starting small.


What are some of your goals? (feel free to link up!)










No comments:

Post a Comment