Happy

I'm loving that it is in fact Wednesday and tomorrow is the last day of my week.. yay for four day weekends.

I'm loving that I am going to actually get outside this weekend and I will get to meet my friend Mr. Sunshine for the first time this summer!

I'm loving that I have completely research class. This is the class that I put off until my last semester of grad school because I was dreading it so much. I have to admit it wasn't as bad as I imagined.

I'm loving my new Michael Kors watch that my husband surprised me with. I've been wanting it for awhile now.
I'm loving this little guy {my nephew}
I'm loving this big guy {my handsome hubby}
I feel like I have so much to share since I've basically disappeared from the blogging world the past two months! I'll try to be short and sweet with each post, but bare with me while I try to catch ya'll up!
Love your watch... so amazing!! Oh, and YAY for 4 day weekends!! :) That baby (your nephew) is absolutely precious... thanks for sharing a few pictures!
ReplyDeleteI get a 4 day weekend too and I'm planning on spending every second out in the sun!!!
ReplyDelete