Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Classroom Organization

I can't believe it is less than a month until back to school time! I went into my classroom for the first time today to see what needs to be done. 

Here are some before pictures of my classroom:



There is a ton of organizing / decorating to be done!

After leaving the school, I went to the Dollar Tree to check out their teacher section. 
Look at the goodies I got for only $1 each!

{The To Do Poster and the Classroom Rules poster came together!}

Then when I got home, I took out my Cricket and Mod Podge and got to work decorating containers for various school supplies. Here are some of the finished products! {Directions to make can be found on the DIY page located at the top}



 

And Bentley decided he wanted to be in a picture too :)


Tomorrow I am taking the containers and posters in to hang up and organize all of my supplies.

Check back for more room updates and various do it yourself projects :)

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I'm so jealous because I cannot wait to decorate my classroom one day and get it all ready for back to school. I'm so ready to go school supplies shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target has some GREAT and CHEAP school stuff in their deals section right now. At least they do at mine. Let me know if you need anything and I'll see what I can find.

    ReplyDelete