It has been so long over two weeks since I blogged last but honestly it feels like yesterday. Time surely does fly by! I have so been busy preparing my classroom, spending time with my family, training Bentley, and going on mini-adventures with Brent that I haven't been blogging lately. I really need to commit more time to blogging because I really do enjoy looking back at previous adventures and remembering each experience.
I've had the following two pictures to share for awhile...
Two weeks ago, my gram was at the Outer Banks with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. My poppop was home alone, so my sister and I went over to play dominoes {Poppop's favorite game.. you can read more about that here.} It was alot of fun and I enjoyed spending time with him. It is truly hard to believe that he is 91 {except when he can't hear us!}.
Here is the famous score card...
{I LOVE how he spells my sister Monika's name.. and mine!}
Poppop won so he was a happy camper!
Last Friday was the start of a ten day much needed vacation for Brent. He really hasn't had a break since last summer when we went to Myrtle Beach. {I can't imagine working as hard as he does.} Friday and Saturday Brent spent catching up on much needed sleep. Sunday we went to the Franklin Institute then Monday until Tuesday we went to Ocean City and Atlantic City. Prepare for picture overload over the next several days as I share about each of these adventures, post new pictures of Bentley, and share my classroom :)


No comments:
Post a Comment