Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sharing our big news!

So I've been vacant from the blogging world for quite a while now... but for a good reason! I promise!

As we shared on facebook:

That's right, a little bundle of joy will be joining our family in October! We are extremely excited and it wasn't easy to keep our secret {We did share it on FB 3 weeks ago, but like I said I'm a little behind on blogging!}. I hope this explains my absence. The past three months have been spent trying to keep up with the house despite not feeling well and wanting to sleep all the time. Which left no time for blogging. But, I'm starting to feel better and starting to regain a bit of energy so I'm hoping blog more as we continue this exciting journey!

Here are some pictures we took for 12 weeks (Easter weekend):



And here is our itty bitty's 12 week photo:

Saturday will be 15 weeks already. I can't believe how quickly the time is going already. In less than 6 months our bundle of joy will be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment