Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello Sweet Summertime!



I'm posting this 2 weeks into summer. This summer has already been quite busy! As soon as school ended Brent and I headed to Myrtle Beach. It was nice to have some "us" time since Brent is always so busy with work. We spent our time getting some sunshine, enjoying dinners out, playing at the beach/pool, shopping, and visiting the movies one rainy afternoon and another rainy night. The two movies we saw were What to Expect When You're Expecting and Snow White and the Huntsmen. We both really enjoyed What to Expect When You're Expecting. It was both funny and entertaining. However, we weren't overly impressed with the Snow White movie.

After returning from the beach we headed to IKEA. We bought a dresser for the baby room. Brent managed to put the crib, changing table, and dresser together all in one day! I was very impressed to say the least.

Since I got home I've been thinking about all of the things I want to accomplish this summer and decided to make a list.


  • Complete the baby's room
  • Organize the garage
  • Organize/clean out the basement
  • Get rid of "clutter" around the house
  • Read 5 books
  • Wash/put away all of the baby's clothing
  • Organize recipes
  • Make a list of dinner ideas for weeknights we aren't sure what to make
  • Sell/donate unused items
  • Visit the Philadelphia Zoo
  • Read tutorials on my Nikon camera and start using it more
  • Transfer photos from Iphone to computer
  • Make a craft from Pinterest
  • Clean off my old computer

I think it is a definitely manageable list and hope to accomplish many things off of it!

Do you have a summer "bucket list"?

No comments:

Post a Comment