Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July Monthly Goals


This past weekend Brent and I went to visit his family. Being that they live 3.5 hours away we haven't made it up there since Easter. It was nice to catch up with them. Friday was mostly spent driving and resting up from the drive. Saturday, Brent's mom and I went fabric shopping for the baby. She is making curtains for the nursery and a cover to match for my IKEA chair. Along with some other odds and ends. It was nice to spend some time together and it definitely made me more excited to continue working on the nursery. Sunday we spent some more time sitting down and talking with his family before our long drive home. It was a quick but relaxing weekend and I look forward to the next time we all get to get together.



I haven't posted a monthly goals post in awhile but definitely feel like I need to. Being a Type-A personality I love the feeling of checking off things and creating goals definitely motivates me to get things done.

With that being said...



{1}
Start doing prenatal yoga. 
I ordered a DVD from Amazon and haven't started it yet. Although I have heard that doing prenatal yoga can be very beneficial. 


{2}
Continue decluttering
As I posted about in my summer to-do list I mentioned that I wanted to declutter our house. I have been working on selling things we no longer use. Although, I'm far from finished!

{3}
Make five freezer meals
These will come in hand when the baby is here!

{4}
Read a book
I love reading but never sit down and take the time to do so...

{5}
Complete one diy project
I have a million of these pinned on Pinterest



What are your monthly goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment