Tonight is the premiere of TLC's Extreme Couponing and Tori and Dean's sTORIbook Weddings!
Extreme Couponing

What is it?
EXTREME COUPONING follows along as savvy shoppers plan and plot their way to unbelievable savings. The series premieres Wednesday, April 6 with two episodes at 9 & 9:30 PM ET/PT, and will move to the 9:30 PM time slot the following week.
I must admit I am an avid couponer (never pay for the essentials... toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo.. etc.) I do have a "stockpile". However... I also believe that a stockpile and a person who is on the boarder of hoarding are two completely different things. Yes, I stock up on the essentials but my stockpile is not taking over my apartment.
And no, I don't need more than 1 shopping cart in a store.
What I don't get is why these couponers feel the need to keep ALL the stuff... why not donate some of it?
I hope these Extreme Couponers make time for their families and other things outside of couponing.
I love the thrill of getting something for free, or even getting paid to take it, and I also love giving my free things to friends. I love teaching others how to save. I love being able to put our money towards other things...
I am wondering if this show will cause people to jump on the couponing bandwagon.
What do you think about this?
Tori and Dean's sTORIbook Weddings

I love Tori Spelling and I am super excited about her new show. Who doesn't love a show about weddings? I am curious to see how many Bridezillas there are and I am also curious to see the unique wedding ideas.
What I'm Loving Wednesday
Right now I am reading Bethenny Frankel's A Place of Yes. I wasn't sure how I would feel about this book but I am actually loving it. Bethenny goes into details about her childhood and her life.

I'm loving that it is Wednesday meaning the week is half over.
I'm loving that {as I mentioned yesterday but I'm so excited I'm mentioning it again} I passed the Praxis!!!
I'm loving that my flight is booked for New Mexico for one of my best friend's weddings.
I'm loving that Tracy @ Then I Got to Thinking asked me to do a Guest Post for her today. Check it out later :)
What are you loving?


I would love to go to NM. I've never been :)
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to watch all the shows tonight!! Congrats on the Praxis- I have been there done that so I know that feeling of excitement when its done!
ReplyDeleteI am very excited about EC tonight! I am NOT a coupon clipper, but I do want to learn how to safe a little money, so I'm hoping to pick up a few tips that won't make me look like a crazy person. Congrats on passing the Praxis!
ReplyDeletehttp://pressley4.blogspot.com
I want to watch the Extreme Couponing too! I thought it looked realy interesting. I don't understand how that one woman only spent $6 out of like $500! I just have to know!
ReplyDeleteCori @ www.ILoveLucyJean.com
I'm loving that quote you have featured at the bottom of your post!!! It is really moving!
ReplyDeleteHave a good day!
Michelle
PS- Found you through WILW!!!
Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on passing the Praxis!
Oh my goodness, Extreme Couponing was WAY extreme for me. I couldn't believe the way that those people had to have hundreds or even thousands of the same thing. There is a point where the saving turns into an addiction, instead of being an added bonus to their life, it turns into an all-consuming lifestyle that takes away from their relationships and living normally.
ReplyDeleteI would love to learn to shop smarter, but I have a hard time feeling compelled to do so seeing the insanity of those people.
I want to try extreme couponing! i dont think i have the patience though haha
ReplyDeletelove the blog!
xo galmeetsglam.com