Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday




I know I haven't blogged lately. There has just been a TON of stuff going on. I'll explain in detail later. But I am loving many things this Wednesday!





I am loving my hubby who has been super supportive through all the craziness the past couple of weeks. I'm lucky to have someone who understands my completely and is there for me no matter what.


Give Me Sunshine 


I am loving that we actually had warm weather this week and I got to wear my first summer dress!


IHeart Organizing


I am loving the iHeart Organizating blog! Check it out! Definitely makes me want to take a trip to Ikea.






I am loving that I have a SHORT but MUCH NEEDED break from school. Going to class 4 nights a week is not easy nor fun! 





I am loving that I graduate next week even though I don't technically finish classes until July 21st.


What are you loving??

7 comments:

  1. I totally need to visit the organizing blog! I feel out of control with all my clutter! Have a great day girl! ~Andrea @ Life in Dawleywood
    http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here, I hope you'll follow me back!!!
    Congrats on graduating soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! Congrats on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on graduating! You must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on Graduation! That is so exciting! I'm loving our warm, sunny weather as well!

    xoxo, elizabeth
    Check out my WILW here: Life with Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to organize, I need to check out that blog!! Congrats on graduation!

    ReplyDelete