
Not for this girl. Well yes, today is busy.. but not the rest of the week :) My professor has a conference to attend which means no class tomorrow or Wednesday! Yay! Looking forward to a night at home to catch up on things.
This past weekend was super busy. I drove down to my parents' house for my sister's baby shower (pictures to come later). We had a ton of errands to run and things to make to get ready for the shower.
Tomorrow I am meeting with my advisor to work out my summer schedule. I can't believe I'll be finished with my Masters degree in July. Then the job search really begins. My undergraduate degree is in Elementary Education and my Master's degree is in Reading. However, with the massive budget cuts this year, teaching jobs are rare if there is even any. So I am exploring other objects. My dream is to be a teacher so hopefully that is in my future at some point.
I am super excited that it is supposed to be 71 degrees today!! Let's get rid of the rain though!
71°
The hubby is enjoying the warm weather by going fishing today. Here is a picture from his fishing adventures this past weekend. Isn't he handsome? :)
Hope you find your Monday filled with anything but Madness!
Thats awesome that you have tomorrow and wednesday off!
ReplyDeleteyou will find a job im sure! :)
xoxox happy Monday!
I am not a Monday person either...I love the picture it is very fitting to how I feel today. I just left my advising apt and am now freaking out that I only have a year left!
ReplyDeleteMy fall-back job is my local Lilly store hahaha it calms my job anxiety
ReplyDelete