Monday, September 26, 2011

Are you ready for this?!?

Another blog post! Can you believe it -- a day after the last one. I thought I'd add a picture of my wedding day since I didn't share one yesterday when I mentioned our 2 year anniversary. 



Tonight is the premiere of the Hart of Dixie.. Looking forward to this show! It looks really good :) Here is the synopsis...

Aspiring New York doctor Zoe Hart thinks she has her future mapped out until she is turned down for a prestigious fellowship that she felt confident she would receive. Desperately seeking experience, she accepts an offer from a friendly stranger, Harley Wilkes, a doctor she met at her medical school graduation and a man who had offered Zoe an opportunity to join his small medical practice in Bluebell, Alabama.



I'm watching this then a new Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. {I have to admit I am a Real Housewives addict.} I work hard all day and love "mindless" television at night!  

Well my show is on so I'm going to go watch it -- I'll update you on my feelings about the new show!

2 comments:

  1. Love your wedding picture! Happy belated anniversary!!!! And I am SUCH a real housewives addict it's ridiculous. Last week I studied for a test while I watched it- bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! We just had our Sept 21st (3 yrs!!!)

    ReplyDelete