Sunday, October 2, 2011

Another busy weekend!

So as I'm sitting here waiting for one of my Sunday favs  (Desperate Housewives) to come on so I thought I'd quick hop on here and catch ya'll up on my weekend! 

Pinned Image

First things first-- the last time I posted I mentioned that I was watching the Season Premiere of The Hart of Dixie. I think it's going to be a good show. It started off a bit slow but picked up as the show went on. I'm not IN LOVE with it yet but I'll definitely watch it this week.



So can you believe that it's Sunday already? This weekend was a busy one! Friday, after work, we spent the night catching up on some house work, ordering pizza, and lounging around. Saturday, Bentley had a vet appointment in the morning. He has been itching like crazy. We assumed it was dry skin or allergies and we were right. The vet recommended giving him fish oil so I will definitely be investing in some. 

After Bentley's vet appointment, B. and I went to my parent's house. Saturday night we went to the mall because we wanted Chick-Fil-a -- We both LOVE it and there isn't one around us! Didn't find anything too exciting but did get some lounging clothes from Hollister. 


This morning before we came home, we went to BJ's to stock up on some snacks while Bentley got his hair trimmed/nails clipped. You can't beat their prices! We got a TON of snacks and other food items for only $88. I would have paid 2x that amount at the grocery store. 


Tonight I made a yummy Mexican Chicken (check back tomorrow for recipe!) and banana bread. My house smells super yummy at the moment!

Well it's time for Desperate Housewives!

 Pinned Image 

Check back tomorrow for my recipe for any easy to make, very tasty dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! :) I love Desperate Housewives and Chickfila too, but who doesn't?! :)

    ReplyDelete