Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Where in the world did August go?


I can't believe that it is already a week into September. The days and weeks are just flying by! School started and I am loving it! It is awesome to wake up and be excited to go to work each day. I think that's another reason the days have been going to quickly... While I haven't been blogging myself, I have been reading others' blogs. I just can't seem to find enough time in the day. I definitely need to get better at blogging and documenting my experiences as a first year teacher!

Let me try to catch you all up with what has been happening in my life:


Bentley is doing really well! I can't believe he is 3 and 1/2 months old. He is getting so big! He is close to 8 pounds now. While I hate leaving him to go to work, I am so excited to play with him when I get home. {And I always give him a special treat for being such a good boy!}

Here he is after his first haircut...




I am proud to say he is doing really well with potty-training. We went to Brent's dad's and stepmom's this past weekend and he didn't have any accidents! He was such a good little man. {In fact, he was so good they wanted to keep him!}

School started last Monday. However prior to school starting we had a week of inservice and I also had induction meetings I had to attend. Here is a picture from the first day of school {Sorry it's a little blurry.. taken with my Iphone} My mom still requests the yearly "first day of school picture". 


I promise to post updated pictures of my classroom soon! It is almost completely organized. Every time I think  it's organized I get more paperwork. However, open house is Monday so I will get a picture before then :)

Well -- I am exhausted and have to take Bentley outside in the POURING rain before bed. I will try to update more asap!

1 comment:

  1. You looked adorable on your first day :) Hope youre enjoying your weekend. I can't believe it's September already!

    ReplyDelete