
Hello October November!
So I've been missing from the blog world (life gets a little crazy at times).. but I'm back and ready to blog!
I don't know about you but I am truly loving this fall season. (Minus the start of cold season) Today, I used my first sick day. Instead of teaching (and hopefully inspiring) I am actually spending my day on the couch snuggled in blankets. I'm trying to fight a terrible cold that started last week and so far it's winning.

Has anyone watched the first two episodes of ABC's Once Upon a Time? When I saw the trailer several weeks ago I thought my husband would really enjoy the show since he likes fantasy movies. Well anyways I ended up watching the season premiere with him and I'm hooked! It is definitely one of those shows that leaves you hanging and in anticipation of the next episode.
Once Upon a Time is from the creators of LOST. It is on Sundays at 8pm (right before Desperate Housewives!) Here is the trailer...
Other Fall shows I'm loving: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, 90210, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Desperate Housewives (can you tell I'm a tv kind of girl!?)
Besides Fall television, Fall also brings hunting season. B is often found in camo apparel and somewhere outside. If it's not buck season, it's doe season, and before that comes small game season. (Before I married him I didn't know there were so many different hunting seasons!) This will probably be our kid...

For me... Fall means sitting inside where it is nice and warm, drinking all kinds of fall flavored coffee, picking up my knitting needles (and reteaching myself some), and enjoying the calmness and quietness of our house.

Fall also means bringing out the sweaters and boots. I love the change of clothing. I love the decorations too!
And of course .. don't forget Fall means it will soon be Thanksgiving! It will be here before we know it. And we all know what that means .. Black Friday Shopping! I for one, can not wait!!!
What does Fall mean to you?
Welcome back to the blog world ;) I love fall and the winter months!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete