Sunday, December 4, 2011

MIA

My oh my blogging world.. I've been so busy the past few days I've completely neglected you. Between parent-teacher conferences, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, a baptism, and returning to school with students who have had several days off I've been quite the busy girl!

I'll try to catch ya'll up with a few pictures..

Thanksgiving
The Little Indian
Homemade Thanksgiving Dinner
The aftermath of a homemade Thanksgiving dinner...
Nap time!
Even the puppies were exhausted!


The Sunday after Thanksgiving was Julia's baptism (My cousin Chris' daughter). She is quite the little darling!


Other than catching up with family {and sleep} over the break I managed to complete about half of my Christmas shopping! Woohoo! I am hoping to finish this coming up weekend.


Sorry this post is short but I just wanted share some photos from Thanksgiving weekend!
Stay tuned tomorrow to find out all the goodies I got from the I'm THANKful for.. blog swap! 


No comments:

Post a Comment