{February}
{March}
{April}
I landed my dream job.
{May}
My puppy was also born!
{August}
Visited the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia with Brent, my sister, bil, and nephew.
Went to Atlantic City for a mini-getaway with the Hubby <3
Started my first year of teaching!
Visited the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia with Brent, my sister, bil, and nephew.
Went to Atlantic City for a mini-getaway with the Hubby <3
Started my first year of teaching!
{December}
Attended my nephew's Christmas pageant. *He was baby Jesus*
Goodbye 2011. Here's to 2012.
Attended my nephew's Christmas pageant. *He was baby Jesus*
Celebrated Christmas with Family and Friends.
It was quite the momentous year. I became an aunt for the first time, completed my master's degree, and landed my dream job. I have no idea what is in store for 2012 but I can only be hopeful that it is as exciting and eventful.
Goodbye 2011. Here's to 2012.












No comments:
Post a Comment