Sunday, January 8, 2012

Better than Good News!

Wednesday was my Angiogram. The test was awful to put it nicely. First they had trouble getting the IV in {I warned them I have small veins}. Then when I was waking up from the anesthesia I had the worse headache of my life. Seriously, the pain was indescribable.

However, we received much better news then we expected. I don't have a brain aneursym. Who would have thought, a month ago I was told I have one and now I am told I don't. While MRA's are very good tests for Aneurysms, they aren't perfect. The Angiogram, which is much more accurate, determined that I don't have one And I'm happy to say I am now on the road to recovering all of this.


It has been an incredibly stressful and nerve-racking two months. I am incredibly lucky to have such a loving and supportive husband who has helped me through them. I am hoping to feel "normal" again soon. {I still have headaches from the dye and a pinching pain in my leg from the test.} Tomorrow is my first day back to work and I'm looking forward to seeing the kiddos.

I just wanted to say thank you to all my family and friends for your love, prayers, and support over the last two months.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear this news and to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete