Saturday, January 21, 2012

Quick update / Running into Kate Gosselin

Last weekend I made a quick shopping trip to Reading. I planned on going myself since Brent was up North hunting. However, this little guy (and my mom and sister) met up with me.


After a quick trip to the mall, we went out to lunch. Little man tried a bunch of new foods including a french fry {which he loved!} I can't believe how big he is getting!


With our tummies full, we ventured to Target. I don't know about you but I love Target! While at Target, you'll never guess who I saw ... Kate Gosselin!

It was one of those moments where you think you see someone you know but you aren't really sure. Well after staring for a few seconds minutes.. I realized to was indeed Kate Gosselin. She looked much different then what I remembered from her TV show.

This is how I remembered her...


This is what she looks like now...


Notice a few surgeries differences?

Here is little man at check out!

And here is a picture I {sneakily} took on my Iphone of Kate infront of us in line... She was buying lots of shampoo and milk. I guess with 8 little ones you would go through those items very quickly!!


And as we were loading the car we noticed she parked across from us.. I was surprised that she had a "normal" vehicle and nothing overly fancy.


And here is Little Man after his adventurous day out / meeting a "famous" person...



So, later that night, I did what any normal person would do...  I tweeted Kate.. and she replied!


 So there you have it .. I shop at the same Target as Kate Gosselin.



1 comment: