Monday, January 9, 2012

A case of the Mondays

I gave in and bought an iPad! And let me tell you I'm obsessed. It is so convenient and definitely much lighter than my iMac.
I'm definitely still getting used to typing on it {and blogging on it}. It is much easier to catch up on the blogging world and play on Facebook.

Anyways, does anyone else feel like kit should be Friday? Today was my first day back at work post Angiogram and I can't tell you how happy I am to be home on the couch in pajamas, watching Netflix, and waiting for our Chinese to arrive. I'm exhausted and sore and can't wait to get back into the "normal swing of things." At least tomorrow I won't have the case of the Mondays, maybe I'll have the case of the Tuesdays instead!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully your week gets better!!! I do love my iPad so much- I saw "my" but it's Mr C's but since we live together it's mine too right heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm new to the blogging world and I must say your blog gives me lots of inspiration! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete