Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm Back :)

My oh my I have disappeared from the blogging world. It has been only two months. 
 

Anywho.. this past week I turned 25! I remember when I once thought that was "old". 

On Monday, my Gram made a special birthday dinner for me. She made one of my favorites.. her pancakes. When I was little I would go to her house before school and she would make me breakfast then walk me to the bus stop. A normal request was pancakes. It was a special "secret" recipe also known as the recipe on the Bisquick box. However, I've made the same recipe and they never turn out the same...

On Tuesday {my birthday}, my mom, sister, and I went to NYC to see a taping of Rachael Ray. I love her show so this was an exciting venture. It is amazing what goes on behind the scenes. The only disappointment was that Rachael didn't take the time to talk to her guests or answer any questions after the show. However, she did seem very personable with her brief comments to the audience in-between sets. 

Here is a picture from the day (unfortunately it is blurry). If you had a magnifying glass you could find me on the center aisle. on the right, in the second to last row. 

 

When we got home from NYC, we went to get water ice (free for the First day of Spring!). Then, my mom and dad took me out for dinner. 

Speaking of the First day of Spring-- the weather has been AMAZING here. I have a severe case of Spring Fever and I am ready for Easter Break. Bentley and I have enjoyed afternoon walks, sitting on the deck, and grilling dinner. 

Now I just have to get motivated for some SPRING CLEANING!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment