Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blog Slacker & Lots of Random Thoughts

So I haven't blogged in awhile. Life has been as hectic as ever. With taking 4 classes (one each night), babysitting the cutest little 3 month old two days a week, working for the university 10 hours / week, and subbing here and there life is a bit crazy~! (Not to mention cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.) 

It has also been hard adjusting to the time change. I find myself more tired then normal.

I can't believe it's almost April!

My sister's baby shower is the first weekend of April and I'm truly looking forward to it. 
(And taking lots of pictures of the mommy to be!) 

In June one of my best friends is getting married so I'm looking for good prices on flights, etc.

While I'm looking forward to summer... I am also dreading it. 
Summer means beaches, sunshines, and completing my 
Master's Degree in Reading <yay!> 
but it also means...
writing a 30 page paper in a month in and 1/2 for Research in Education.  <ugh!>

Summer means my baby nephew will be here which I am super excited about! I want to make something special for his room but I am not sure what yet. (And I need to find some time to figure out what I want to do and to actually do it!)

I can't believe that it is Thursday already. This week is going so fast. Well I guess I better go get some work done... I'll leave you with this...








1 comment:

  1. Happy Thursday girl!

    It is hard to keep up with blogging when life is busy! I completely understand that! I am looking forward to the summer and sunshine! Being in the Pacific North West, sun is not often seen until ummm... JULY! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete