Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Family Circus


Growing up did you ever read the Family Circus comics?

My family did! 

And every once in awhile my gram, mom, or dad would find the perfect one to describe me!

On a recent trip home I was reminiscing and saw these two Family Circus comics still hanging on the fridge...



I always had a difficult time keeping my room clean. 
It had to be cleaned on a daily basis.


Now I just do some kind of cleaning everyday to avoid large messes!
About me .. the girl who HATES spiders and still screams for hubby if home or for dad if at my parents!


There you have it.. me in a Family Circus nutshell :)


1 comment:

  1. I always LOVED Family Circus growing up...they were always the first ones I opened the Sunday paper to see! These two cracked me up too--I'm not a spider fan either ;) happy Wednesday! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete