Life is about balance and making choices.. and I am learning that more each and everyday.

I am constantly writing about not having enough time. I am over-extending myself at times. Much of life is about making choices. What am I going to get done today? What can I wait to do until tomorrow?
Should I leave the dishes in the sink until tomorrow or stay up 10 minutes later and finish them tonight?
Should I stay in bed an extra 10 minutes or get to work a tiny bit early?
I have to run here. I have to run there.
I need to do this. I need to do that.
I have to run here. I have to run there.
I need to do this. I need to do that.
My question is... what about the time you don't get back? What is truly going to matter tomorrow? What if there wasn't a tomorrow?

So my question is... what do you choose?
Today I choose happiness.


Today I choose love.

Today I choose life.

Today I choose to be me. Imperfections and stubbornness included. I choose to give myself a well deserved break. To ignore phone calls. To take a night off from homework. To forget about the housework. It will all be there tomorrow. And hopefully, there will also be a re-motivated, well-rested me.
Life is busy. Don't lose yourself in it.

Choices...


So as they said everyday in my high school.....
Make it a great day or not...


What an amazing post and exactly what I needed today. THank you!
ReplyDeleteThis was much needed. Such a hectic week and it's not even Wednesday yet!
ReplyDeleteXoxo
M
http://makenziesmind.blogspot.com/
What a great post!!
ReplyDelete