This past week I had a friend visit for several days. We went shopping, got coffee, and caught up on life. Then Tuesday I drove to my parents house for 2 days. I wanted to visit my grandparents, my parents, and of course Kolby Jack.
![]() |
| Who wouldn't want to see this handsome little fellow |
Then today was the READING PRAXIS (sound creepy horror tune)
On another note... this week marked the beginning of lent. While I'm not Catholic, I wanted to give up something. I thought about candy and quickly changed my mind as I envisioned sitting in 3 hour classes bored out of my mind without it. So I continued thinking, and
the grocery store
I know, sounds quite random, and maybe even a little odd. But honestly, I am curious to see how much money we will save without a trip to the grocery store for 40 days. (And we have enough food to last WAYYY longer). Of course if Brent needs milk, Riteaid and CVS carry it so the poor boy won't be deprived! I promise :) I figure it is one way to save money and another to force us to start eating from our over stocked cabinets. (Our house is like the grocery store!!)
So to my local Giant Grocery store, see you after Easter!


The Praxis is a difficult exam. I have taken it manY times. I couldn't get quite high enough score for my state, so I moved to a state that didn't require the praxis to teach! Whew! Good luck!
ReplyDelete