Friday, February 18, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 1

Day 1: A photo of yourself with ten facts.



1. I love COACH, pink, jewelry, and most "girly" things. 
Brent knew he did a good job on this Christmas present :) (you can see him smirking on the right)


2. Family is the most important thing to me. (And in May, I'm going to be an aunt!!!!)




3. I am an optimistic person. I always trade to find the "bright side" of every situation. I truly believe that life is what you make of it.




4. I can't wait to have a full time teaching job. I am currently pursuing my master's degree in Reading. Teaching is my dream job. 


5.  Sometimes the sound of people chewing REALLY bothers me. (Not if we are out to eat or something.) But when I sit in class and someone is crunching on lettuce it drives me crazy. In which, I am hypocritical because I definitely eat in class. (I try not to crunch!)

6. I love bargains and bargain shopping. I RARELY pay full price for anything. When I have to pay full price I feel like I am throwing away money.

7. I am a perfectionist. Especially when it comes to my school work.

8. I take most things people say or do to heart. Words are a powerful thing and I think most people forget that. I also hate when people think they are better than someone else.

9. I LOVE taking pictures.


10.  I love coffee and steamed soymilk (it's really good, trust me!) A good warm drink melts the stress away.



And.. I do have to add an eleven...

11. My wedding was the most important and most memorable day of my life.

1 comment: