1. My new iphone! It's amazing what you can do with this phone!
2. My new COACH scarf and EMU boots that are keeping me super warm in these frigid temperatures!
3. Selling things on ebay! (It feels great to get rid of things and make money while doing so!)

4. One Tree Hill - I've been watching the show since it premiered and still never miss an episode
5. Bethenny Frankel and her hilarious sense of humor. I bought her yoga dvd and love it.

6. Finding good bargains. I am definitely a clearance rack shopper and a bargain hunter! (And I'm not afraid to admit I cut coupons!)
These are just a few of things that I'm loving right now :)




Your blog is super cute!! What is your Ebay name! I may want to be-rowseee haha.
ReplyDeleteYAYYY!! The Haute DOES look a little better/different than all the others because it is actually more affordable! Hello! Momma needs to save a buck or 2 or 3!!
Now buy us both something pretttty haha
Have a great day girlfriend!!!