Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pre-Valentine's Day Date Night


Monday is Valentine's Day but Brent has to work and I have class, so we are celebrated early.


Last night, Brent surprised me with a dozen beautiful red roses.


My Roses

Another picture of my roses using a manual setting on my camera

Tonight, I dressed up...


Lit candles...

Picture taken with my Iphone (The lighting wasn't the best)
and ordered Chinese to surprise him.


Oh, and we slow danced to one of my recent favorite songs: Marry Me.



After our mini dinner date, I put on some pjs and we snuggled and watched movies.

It was the perfect Pre-Valentine's Day celebration!

Our Rings

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love that God Bless the Broken Road was your song, love that one and it's a true representation about the road to marrying hubs. Hope you guys have a wonderful Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete