Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
My sister, Monika
(known as Gaka to me as a child)
She is the person I've been closet with the longest.
And the person who can drive me crazy at times.
Growing up she was the person I confided in, got in trouble with (sometimes got in trouble because of), and could always depend on.
She is the one who I could complain about boys to and share my excitement with.
I stole her clothes and tried to find out her passwords.
(Hey... what little sister didn't?)
And when she went to college, I visited her.
When I got married, she was my maid of honor.
And when she got married, I was her matron of honor.
(And we even kept our promises of not telling embarrassing stories!)
Now, she is the mother of my future nephew.
Even though we live 80 miles away from each other,
I know that no matter what she is there.
And although I may not always admit it, I'm lucky to have her.
Closet Sale: I am cleaning out my closet and listed several things on ebay. I also listed them on a closet sale page. (See the top right of my blog!)



No comments:
Post a Comment