
As part of the Plenty to be thankful for! blog swap & challenge I am participating in, everyday until Thanksgiving I will be sharing different things I am thankful for.
Today's topic is I'm THANKful for my guilty pleasures.
I'm thankful for..
My "Fancy Friday" coffees {on Friday I treat myself to Dunkin Donuts}
Mindless television, you know the Real Housewives of whatever county.
Taking a nap when I know I have a mile long "to-do" list
Buying a COACH bag when I know the last thing I need is another purse
Getting a pedicure
What are your guilty pleasures?
Check back tomorrow for the next challenge post: I’m THANKful for YouTube (and other internet fun)!
Watching RH of BH right now! LOVE it! Even when I have homework or a test to study for, I study during commercials- my obsession is so bad! And I love to-do lists and hate not finishing them but sometimes I def take a nap instead haha!
ReplyDeleteI almost need to re-write my post. I love naps! I didn't even thing about that guilty pleasure. Just the wine;)
ReplyDelete