Today has been a lazy kind of day. I'm still trying to get over this cold so I am trying to take it easy before another busy week. I don't know about you but I love the time change and having an extra hour to relax (and clean some).
So today I thought I'd post a little update about some events that have taken place over the last month...
My little nephew turned 5 months old! He's becoming such a big boy. He is becoming so much fun to play with and I love his laugh!
Did I tell you how much he LOVES Bentley Boo?
Here's a video of the two of them!
Last weekend we had our first snow storm in Pennsylvania (Yes on Halloween weekend...) I guess anything is possible. Well, I have pictures of the snow but I haven't uploaded them yet. Here is a picture of my nephew, Bentley, and my parent's dog Kolby Jack worn out from the snow...
Last weekend was also the Halloween Parade (which was snowed out) and the costume contest in my hometown. We won 2nd place! We were a "Happy Meal". My sister was the Big Mac, I was the fries, and my nephew was the Little Mac!
I'll leave you with this... the picture from the newspaper:
Happy Sunday!





cute halloween picture! hope to see you in a few weeks for thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete