Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wait It's Wednesday?

Today I did a double take Wait -- it's Wednesday? 


Yes on of those moments where you don't even remember what day of the week it is.

Tonight I had induction. To explain what teacher induction is -- basically a 2 hour recap of something you already spent a semester in college on... The good news is I only have one left!

Don't get me wrong - I love being a teacher and I love my job -- I just don't like induction!

In honor of Wednesday I'm participating in:


{one} 
Pinterest -- Seriously who doesn't love Pinterest?!


{two)
That Thanksgiving is only two weeks away! I'm looking forward to spending time with family and catching up on some sleep. Be sure to check back for a post of all the things I'm thankful for!




{three}
Black Friday!
One of my all time favorite holidays. And yes.. it is a holiday to me!




{four}
COFFEE!
This is a life-saver lately. Life has been super hectic and it keeps me going!
Plus I have kids who have a ton of energy and I have to keep up with them :)


{five}
This quote...




What are you loving this Wednesday?

3 comments:

  1. what a cute blog you have!

    coffee is a love of mine too :)

    and i will admit that i have never been on pinterest nor do i have any desire, just something else to suck me in for hours and hours lol

    happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love black fridays and obvi coffee as well :) yay for being blog swap partners! anything in particular you LOVE?! besides what you already said hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha how fun girl :) email me at fitfiercefabulous@gmail.com so we can chat about lovely blog swap ideas to get one another! wooo!

    ReplyDelete